Saturday, November 6, 2010

Girly

What an amazing woman our daughter has become! I miss her enthusiasm already. Her energy is amazing. Who would have ever thought that that snotty, hard-headed, know it all teenager would have grown into the most amazing woman I have ever known?

Intuitively woman smart, a fabulous mother, a wise wife, a good ironer, the best Relief Society counselor I have ever seen, a great photographer, a rental manager, a babysitter for her friends, soccer coach, AYSO treasurer, a financial whiz, a gourmet cook, a thorough cleaning lady, a plasma doner and a great friend who knows how to keep confidences... this list is endless as is her energy. She is all the best parts of me, Larry, Gloria, Irene and Caroline Melissa Coleman, her 3rd great grandmother. But I see in her myself the most, does that make me conceited, if so I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.

I want to publicly thank Lisa for her willingness to put aside her responsibilities to come and serve me. I enjoy her very much! We had a good time putting up the Christmas Decorations and shopping for Christmas presents. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank John, Caleb, Davis and Beckham for sharing their mom and wife. And a HUGE THANKS to the special friends in St. George who took her kids and fed her family so she could come serve me. You will all be blessed for your sacrifices. I am so thankful to everyone who helped this week.

I love you Girly

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am so lucky to have the daughters that I do.

    And I learn so much from both you and Lisa.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete