Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapman University

Tonight my niece took me to her disabilities class. I met some really nice people. We talked about my ALS and how it is affecting my life, communication and family relationships. I never went to collage myself, and I am amazed with their knowledge. Chapman is a beautiful private College in the heart of Orange County. I loved the campus and the opportunity to share a little of my story with the class and a super Professor.

They have a piece of the Berlin wall and some incredibly beautiful old buildings. Thank you Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. Chapman is a nice place - I spent quite a bit of time there as a missionary. You may not have attended a brick building called a college but you certainly have your degree in life and how to live it - much more important to me!

    ReplyDelete