Thursday, October 7, 2010

Special People in my life

Wow! We just got back from a wonderful trip! We went 1st to Mt Rushmore, then to Custer's last stand, then to Deadwood where Wild Bill Hitchcock was killed, then we went to Yellowstone National Park. What fun that was.

Some sweet people in my life surprised me when we got home. See my bungied hair dryer below? Great idea, but it always had to be adjusted!
Now look what was waiting for me when I got home!

Whoever did this was really thinking of me! I didn't even know these existed! I have had so many nice cards from so many wonderful people, a HUGE thank you to all who have sent cards of hope and love and those who have given me gifts and those who are going the extra mile in service! You are making my life so much more bearable as I loose my left hand and now my left arm is pretty much useless, the only thing can do now is to walk and swing it. My swallowing seems to come and go right now. The worst thing to drink is water, which I used to drink a gallon every day, not any more! I can still eat, but I don't know how long that will last, I hope until Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Here's to lots and lots of great food over the holidays!

    Thinking of you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool contraption! Glad you had a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are lots of people out there thinking of you. Including the nice inventors of cool contraptions! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete