Monday, October 25, 2010

A little Coping Mechanism

12 Years of Christmas

My dear daughter came up with this brilliant idea. First she made a spread sheet with all the kids, spouses and Grandchildren names on it. She made 12 years with the ages they would be turning. She left a line for me to fill in of what I Wanted to get them. The spread sheet is in Excell. Now she is shopping with me to get the presents, and we are going to wrap them and put special tags on each one that I sign in advance. So we will make sure that each of the 1st 12 years after I am gone, each one will open a special gift from Grandma Silly. I couldn't do this without my Girly, Bless her heart, its as big as Mt. Rushmore!

3 comments:

  1. I did it all for selfish reasons. Christmas will never be the same without Grandma Silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gifts will be treasures for your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lisa too! What a fantastic idea to give to your posterity.

    ReplyDelete