Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Lord's Tender Mercies

Yesterday I had my 1st normal day since June 1, 2010. What a blessing we take for granted! I mean that I got up, took my pills, which are quite a few at this point, took a shower, but the thing new in our life, is that Larry has to hold the hair dryer for me now, I have lost not only my hand strength, but I'm loosing my left arm strength. That's OK, he is now seeing what a woman goes through when she does her hair.

I now type with my right hand, and I'm getting pretty good at it too.

We then ran errands, went to the Temple for a sealing, came home and worked in my clients genealogy and then went with ward friends on a "burger run". About 20 people meet at Clay Smiths house, we all carpool to whatever burger joint we want to try tonight. And go have some social time and try new foods.

Came home and watched a rerun of "Human Target". All in all it felt like a normal day -HURRAY, here's to more normal days!

1 comment:

  1. Although we often wonder what exactly "normal" means, that does sound like a fun filled day - I'm so glad you were able to enjoy it. Hurray for burgers and temples!

    ReplyDelete