Saturday, September 25, 2010

Invitation

As Mormons we set aside a Sunday each month to fast. Last Sunday in the Placentia 2nd ward they shared a scripture from the Book of Mormon:
Moroni 6:5 And the church did meet together oft, to fast and to pray, and to speak one with another concerning the welfare of their souls.
The ward set aside this Sunday's fast day as a special day to fast for my Mom. I thought I would extend the invitation to anyone who would like to join in and fast with us. I know there are several faiths that believe in fasting and we welcome you to join us too.

Thank you!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Girly, that was thoughtful of you. I love it when you hijack my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful meeting filled with the spirit! Thank you for sharing your sweet thoughts- you amaze me! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in. Even though didn't see the invite until afterwards.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete