Monday, December 6, 2010

Primary Love

I served in the children's organization of our church for over 25 years. We call it Primary. Recently i served in the 4/5 year old class until I couldn't talk anymore. 2 days ago, the Primary leaders brought the children to visit me for a surprise service project.Here they are singing Christmas carols to me.

Here is their awesome chorister, Sister Stephanson.

I love the children.

Here they are presenting me with a tree and ornaments with their individual pictures on them. That's Garrett Larson giving the ornament he made for me. Each child presented me with an ornament .

I think the train and toy city were a great big hit!

This is my new Christmas tree full of love from the children!

3 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful thing! I'm sure that is something that all involved will not forget!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I are thinking of you tonight. All the changes you're going through. The future you see. We love you, even without knowing you very well.

    Thinking of you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really awesome. Totally brought tears to my eyes. I love the primary.

    ReplyDelete