Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dng-Dong-Ditch, 12 & 24 days of Christmas

This has been a fun season so far. My sweet daughter-in-law, Lisa (Mark's wife) started Dec 1 with "the 24 days of Christmas". where she gave me small gifts to open each day along with a rhymed message to go with it. This has been so fun for me and I look forward to it each day.

We had Bonn fires in the driveway and waved to people as they drove or walked by looking at the lights. Hosted a couple parties. We are seeing movies and I am getting weekly massages.

Then 2 days ago we had a ding-dong-ditch Angel start the 12 says of Christmas to our family. They 1st gave us a chocolate cake (my favorite), last night we got 2 stockings. How fun is that?

And we are feeling God's love through you angels of Mercy. Your cards, letters, and friendship are buoying me up, thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! it's always nice to have a little something to look forward to each day. I think the Jewish tradition of Hanukkah with EIGHT days of presents would be fun!

    ReplyDelete