Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dear Mom: Thanks for making us dinner

Dear Mom,

Last night after working hard all day I didn't have the energy to cook dinner. I dug into the depths of our freezer, praying I would find something to feed our family. Then I saw your neat writing: Taco Soup. I couldn't believe it! You're still pulling through in my time of need :)

Remember when John was about to head back to Utah alone again you told me to raid your freezer and send him home with some meals for him and Caleb... somehow they missed that Taco soup! The boys were SO excited when I told them that Grandma had made dinner last night for us. Turns out that was no ordinary Taco Soup either - it was so yummy with chicken and olives! Caleb even ate it which is saying a lot!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for making me dinner after a long day. You're the best!

Love,
Girly

ps. If you can figure out how to get me the recipe too that would be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was really cool Lis. What a cool concept. Also got my box of stuff from the house this weekend. Still haven't finished going through all of it. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete